Ashford Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel
1 in stock
Have questions about this product? Please contact us and we would be happy to help.
We have one assembled in the shop, shipping is perhaps not an option, we can order and have one shipped to your address.
Ashford’s most popular and affordable spinning wheel is now better than ever.
The Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, veneered MDF wheel, three-speed whorl and a wooden threading hook!
• Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
• The drive wheel is made from veneered MDF, for affordable yet beautiful spinning experience.
• Ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
• 3-speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
• Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
• Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides and 10mm (⅜ in) orifice
• Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
• Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
• Includes 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins (code: SHFB)
• Built-in Lazy Kate
• Only 5.5kg (12lbs).
• Wheel diameter 45cm (17½ins)
• Robust construction. Quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 18 cm|