Beaubourg is a large rectangular wrap that features two-colour brioche and slipped stitches against a background of garter stitch to represent the colourful pipes that run up the façade of the museum.
- Designed by Julie Dubreux
- Finished Measurements: Length: 180 cm / 71 in, Width: 77 cm / 30 in
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 32″ circular is required but not included
- Gauge: 15 sts x 15 rows = 4″ in brioche stitch after blocking
- Shown in Uneek Worsted #4004 Rainbow (MC) & Monokrom Worsted #4063 (CC). 4 skeins of each yarn are required.